Managed initiatives to maintain, create and launch job seeker products.
Advocated for the customer to ensure that the best user experience was obtained.
Client Communications Specialist
| Beyond.com, Inc.
Dec '05 - Jul '11 (5 Years, 7 Months) | King of Prussia, PA
Marketing and Branding
• Support the branding campaign for a network of more than 3,000 niche and general career websites.
• Develop sales materials to support a business development and sales team of more than 30 members.
• Produce quarterly reports to show job recruitment trends to offer clients guidance in their budget allocation.
• Understand the critical aspects of email marketing including: SPAM compliance, RPM (revenues per 1,000 impressions), email preference centers, and re-engagement campaigns.
•Work on a team that generates direct and indirect revenue through email marketing campaigns and the streamlining of the customer user experience through the more than 12 million individual emails that are distributed each month.
• Generate fresh copy for the monthly newsletter that is delivered to more than 8 million subscribers per month.
• Ran the organization's search engine marketing program with more than 200,000 keywords.
Public Relations and Social Media
Manage a national Public Relations program that incorporates traditional public relations strategies as well as social media tools and technologies.
Oversee relationship with national Public Relations firm to increase Beyond.com's reach.
Work to help enhance and evolve a Social Media Program through the use of Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and YouTube.
Lead initiatives to maintain, create, and introduce more than 15 products to customers and clients through the coordination of a cross-departmental team.
Sit on four internal strategy teams as an advocate for the customer to ensure the best user experience is obtained through the technology, marketing, communications and customer service experience.
Managed four interns to ensure they receive a well-rounded and valuable experience.
Planned and attended local career fairs, resume workshops, awards ceremonies, and networking events on behalf of the Beyond.com organization.
Planned and hosted the PhillyJobs.com Career Fair that was attended by more than 700 job seekers and 22 corporations to help local job seekers and employers connect.
Worked with a team to orchestrate PhillyJobs.com presence at the 2009 Philadelphia Marathon that included advertising, manning a cheer station that hosted the mayor of Philadelphia, and attending several publicity events prior to race day.
Managed an affiliate marketing program with a budget of more than $500,000 and more than 3,000 affiliate websites to expand brand awareness and increase visitor traffic.
Received the Above and Beyond Appreciation Award that is voted on by all Beyond.com employees and presented to the employee that goes above and beyond the call of duty in the workplace.
Assistant Account Executive
| The Jimirro Center For The Study of Media Influence
Jan '05 - May '05 (4 Months) | University Park, PA
• Helped to develop a public relations program for the Pennsylvania Forest Stewards.
Public Relations Captain
| The Penn State Dance Marathon
Sep '04 - Mar '05 (6 Months) | University Park, PA
• Served on the Public Relations Committee with responsibility for creating all advertisements and promotional materials for the largest student run philanthropy in the world.
| AAA Mid-Atlantic
Jun '04 - Aug '04 (2 Months) | Philadelphia, PA
Contributed and edited articles for AAA World Magazine.
Supported the AAA Brand Campaign to strengthen awareness of all AAA products and services.
Ensured that all Marketing Intranet web pages were updated at all times.
| Public Relations & Advertising
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Sep '01 - May '05
Social Media Networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) | Expert
Associated Press Style | Intermediate
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Visio | Advanced