Led a team of 7–16 professionals in the concepting, development, design and execution of digital and printed marketing collateral, communications and learning products. Provided exceptional creative, editorial, production and project management support to company’s global marketing, sales and product development teams. Managed department and project budgets of up to $2 million.
• Conceptualized, art directed and edited global, multichannel marketing and ad campaigns that exceeded ROI and demand-generation goals.
• Developed, maintained and enforced branding and editorial standards for all marketing and product materials, resulting in increased brand recognition in the marketplace.
• Consistently ensured on-time and on-budget delivery of 500+ marketing and product projects annually, leading to increased revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Streamlined departmental operations and improved communication and transparency among global teams by implementing agile project management practices.
• Spearheaded an initiative to transition from print-based to interactive digital learning materials for all global training deliveries, reducing printing and shipping costs by 50%.
• Deployed learning content management and digital asset management systems, decreasing development costs and time-to-market for new and updated products by 30%.
• Merged two separate creative teams to establish the company’s first full-service creative department, which reduced annual operating costs by 15% while improving brand consistency and quality.
Managed an in-house team of 4–7 copywriters, copyeditors and graphic designers responsible for the content creation, design and production of global, revenue-driving, brand-extending marketing collateral, ad campaigns, thought leadership and sales tools.
• Managed the editorial content, design and publication of a monthly industry newsletter that consistently generated high-quality leads for the global sales teams.
• Reduced annual printing and mailing costs by 25% through successful negotiation and vendor management.
• Facilitated the launch of a new corporate intranet site and served as editor-in-chief post-launch, improving internal communications and efficiency throughout the company.
Created and executed customized marketing campaigns for the company’s Fortune 500 and large government clients.
• Grew key client programs by developing marketing collateral, including e-mails, catalogs, brochures and web portals, that increased awareness and drove registrations.
• Provided timely, targeted marketing support that prevented cancellation of training events due to low enrollment, thus avoiding revenue loss.
Wrote, designed and copyedited B2B and B2C sales and marketing collateral, including flyers, brochures, catalogs, emails, press releases and advertisements.
• Collaborated with marketing managers to create direct mail and lead generation campaigns that regularly exceeded ROI targets.
Assisted with all aspects of biotechnology company’s marketing department