We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Account Manager Single
Job ID: 4036913
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
* Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned Client Site
* Manage a team of Security Officers, Site and Shift Supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
* Ensure the Client Site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
* Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
* Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met
* Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately
* Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager
* College degree in Business Administration/Criminal Justice or equivalent experience.
* At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience.
* Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
* Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
* Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining staff.
* Strong time management experience required with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
* Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results
Account Manager Client/Job Specific Skill Qualifications:
* Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
* Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.).
* Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate Support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.).
* Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
* Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
* Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
* Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet AlliedBarton's corporate training standards.
* Reconcile security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports prior to submitting to client and coordinate preliminary investigations.
* Perform account audits and off-hour visits, completing required documentation.
* Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff.
* Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies & vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
* Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Be responsible for assigned account(s) and security personnel seven days a week. Although supervision is in place, the Account Manager will be provided a pager to facilitate emergency around-the-clock contact. All pager contacts must be responded to promptly.
* Efficiently interface with district and support staff and negotiate realistic deadlines for needed services.
* Administer site safety program, workers' compensation and risk management programs as appropriate to the site and Corporate procedures.
* Participate in unemployment hearings
* Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
* Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined by the handbooks and executive memos.
* Prepare / manage annual budget and meet account financial goals including gross profit, overtime, and payroll accuracy. These will be greatly impacted by high employee retention / low turnover.
* Assist District Manager with rate increases, billing management and accounts receivable.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy.
Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.