We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Account Specialist I, Loss Mitigation
Identify, monitor, recommend and execute action on non-performing accounts. Must balance financial risks/rewards to Bank with working with and meeting the needs of the customer. Objective is to minimize loss and/or maximize return on investment through prompt and appropriate loss mitigation. Utilize strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills, while adhering to all applicable guidelines, requirements and regulations. Maintain contact and follow-through to ensure appropriate resolution. * Analyze varying customer issues/inquiries and non-performing accounts to determine appropriate solutions
* Contact past due customers and execute established procedures for the successful resolution of non-performing accounts, adhering to all applicable investor guidelines, requirements and regulations
* Working understanding of Consumer Collections and relevant function areas, including regulatory and consumer guidelines, pertinent documentation and initiatives (for example, property appraisals, Broker Price Opinions, Service Alignment Initiatives)
* Working knowledge of federal, state/provincial and local laws pertaining to Consumer Collections and functional area
* Familiarity with Auto Dialers and dialing platforms
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong negotiation and skip tracing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong customer service orientation
* Keen analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
* Effectively deals with change and shifting priorities
* Strong and decisive problem solver
* Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and stressful environment
* Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Proficient knowledge of function-specific software and computer programs
* Proficient PC Skills including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, etc.* College degree preferred or 1-5 years relevant collections experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in specific area of Collections
At BMO Harris Bank, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 130 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmoharris.com/careers.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer"