We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Essential Functions (Overview)
* Answer incoming calls and take messages/transfers to the designated parties in a pleasant and professional manner
* Greet visitors and clients
* Sort and distribute correspondence and daily mail
* Render clerical assistance in the form of copying, typing, etc.
* Prepare material/packages for mailing or overnight delivery
* Data Entry
* Keep track of supply inventory and places orders
* Maintain resume and emergency contact database
* Responsible for implementing and adhering to the Quality System
* Perform non-routine tasks as necessary for the office
· Review daily center email and distribute to the appropriate staff members
· Reply daily to emails regarding general center operations including: workshop schedules, introduction to service, hours of operation, recruitment dates and times etc…
· Collect and sort U.S. mail. Distribute mail to DOL as well as center staff
· Enter CIF’s daily
o Collect CIF’s from the Career Advisor Coordinator
o Enter Client data from CIF into Workforce1
o Enter CIF information into the tracking tool located inStaff Files
o File CIF hard copies in the file room by date
o Attain the weekly recruitment calendar from the Senior Recruitment Manager
o Place ads for recruitment events the day prior to event
o Place ads for Monday recruitments on the previous Thursday
o Create ads based on the specific job description in accordance with SBS branding guidelines
o Post ads on Craigslist and save ads to “craigslist folder” for future use
o Copy ad and post to SI Live – Post every individual open position to SI Live
o Ascertain if any additional sources of advertising will be utilized
o Post additional ads
o Gather receipts from expansion centers
o Save and forward receipts to Director/Deputy Director for expense reporting to EDSI home office via Concur
· Cover the front desk daily to relieve receptionist during lunch
o Occurs daily at 2 pm as well as every other Friday during the receptionists flex
o Answer phones
o Check clients into resource room
o Make copies for clients
o Send faxes when requested
o Refer jobseekers to appropriate staff members
o Monitor recruitment traffic and sign in sheet
· Maintain room assignment calendar
o Attain recruitment calendar from Senior Recruitment manager
o Attain DOL class schedule from DOL rep (currently Sharrie Harrington)
o Consult outlook for current room requests
o Assign rooms based on availability and need taking into consideration the size and technical capability of rooms
· Attend leadership meeting and take notes
o Create from notes action steps for leadership
o Type action steps and send to the Director for approval
o Distribute approved action steps to leadership via email
· Submit purchase orders(as needed)
o Fill out Purchase order request form located on the Intranet in the ISO forms file
o Submit form to the Director for approval
o Scan and email approved form to Linda Breuer at the Dearborn office
· Perform reengagement calls to meet self-placement goal
· Inventory and Supplies (as needed)
* Required to be an effective communicator both written and oral.
* Experienced in answering telephones in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of various types of office equipment.
* Previous office experience.
* Basic computer skills required.
Keyword: Administrative Assistant
From: Educational Data Systems Incorporated