Brief Posting Description
* A point of contact for associate related issues.
* Conduct thorough and timely investigations.
* Interpret compiled information and make recommendations for appropriate actions based on investigative results and applicable DENSO policy.
* Support management through policy interpretation and application.
* Participate and provide input into departmental goals and objectives and HR projects.
* Provides coaching, counseling and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as associate relations, engagement and retention.
* Pro-actively manages legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations; maintains compliance with state and federal employment regulations.
* Prepares reports and reviews the reports of others for submission.
* Must have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, or Industrial Labor Relations or law degree and 5 to 7 years related HR generalist experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
* In-depth knowledge of Human Resources laws, policies, procedures and terms Employment Law Compliance.
* Conformance to confidentiality requirements concerning employee information and company-sensitive information.
* Strong computer skills with MS Office Suite and HRIS systems.
* Strong time management / organization skills and work well under pressure.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with coworkers, customers, and other departmental personnel in a professional and positive manner.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects at one time.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Must have general knowledge of HR laws including the NLRA, FMLA, ADA, EEO, AA, etc.
* Prefer candidate with PHR or SPHR.
Apply online or email resumes *** To Apply
Resumes also can be emailed ***: IRC2207