Asociado Bilingue Espanol- Centro de Servicio al Cliente
Asociado Bilingue Espanol (Spanish)- Centro de Servicio al Cliente-25092Description
Are you looking for a challenging, energizing and rewarding career with a stable employer in our community? Do you have strong communication and problem solving skills and enjoy working with people? Puedes comunicar en espanol o ingles?
Xcel Energy's Amarillo, TX location is currently hiring Spanish-English Bilingual Call Center Associates (Customer Contact Center) for upcoming training classes this Spring.
Training for this position is 40 hours per week; scheduled work hours will be a minimum of 20 hours per week and up to 40 hours per week. The Amarillo Contact Center operates 24/7 - a variety of schedules are available.
This is a non-benefitted entry-level position with starting pay of $10.05 per hour (additional bilingual premiums).
Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates only!
!Solo candidatos bilingÃ¼es puede aplicar!
- Opportunity for pay increases and job advancement based on performance
- Eligible to participate in Xcel Energy's 401(k) plan
- Casual dress environment, employee discounts, and on-site fitness centerSummary
The Customer Contact Associate's primary responsibility is to provide accurate information to Xcel Energy customers in a respectful and efficient manner by anticipating the customer's needs, and satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact.
Accountable for individual performance indicators of attendance, adherence to schedule, occupancy and quality of calls to ensure that the overall business objectives of Service Level and Customer Satisfaction are achieved.
Applicants must successfully complete a pre-hire skills assessment and will receive information by email.
An active email account is required on the application. If the email is not received, please check spam junk/spam mailbox.
Please verify that your education and/or experience meets the minimum requirements listed below.Essential Responsibilities
- Provide high quality, positive customer interaction through multiple channels (phone, web, email, mail) in a Call Center
environment. Typical calls include, but are not limited to: establishing, transferring and/or disconnecting service; analyzing
and researching account information.
- Performs other duties as assigned including work on special projects.
At Xcel Energy, our customers' quality of life depends on the energy we provide. Every time they flip a switch or turn a dial, they tap into the energy of over 12,000 people working to make life better. As a leading combination electricity and natural
gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers.
Xcel Energy has become a leader in the energy industry by demonstrating excellence in environmental performance. Our environmental commitment includes improving air quality, conserving resources, harnessing renewable energy, and
protecting wildlife and habitats.
Xcel Energy's vitality comes from our people. It takes professionals in engineering, customer service, linemen, marketing and sales professionals, energy traders, mechanics, finance and accounting professionals and many others to power our
company. We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs that include a range of options and coverage levels.
Xcel Energy reserves the right to close this posting at anytime.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a customer service environment
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple computer programs while talking on the phone
- Ability to process customer payments successfully using the pay by phone process and to process outage and electric emergency calls with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be customer focused and results oriented
- Proven job stability
- Applicant must successfully pass pre-hire skills assessment and also complete training, with a testing score of 80% or higher
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation and work overtime during emergency/outage situations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suitePreferred
- Additional education in business or related field
- Call center experiencePrimary Location:
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers.
We have regulated operations in 8 Western and Midwestern states, and revenue of more than $10 billion annually. We own nearly 300,000 miles of conductor miles of transmission and distribution lines and more than 35,000 miles of natural gas pipelines. We are proud of our community involvement. Through the Xcel Energy Foundation, our economic development activities, and employee volunteer efforts, we are committed to using our considerable resources and skills to benefit the communities we serve.
Our environmental policy states that Xcel Energy will be valued as a leader in the energy industry by demonstrating excellence in environmental performance. The most recent National Renewable Energy Lab's ranking of green pricing programs ranked our Windsource® and Renewable Energy Trust first in number of customers and fifth in energy sales out of over 500 U.S. utilities. Our key environmental commitment includes improving air quality, conserving resources, harnessing renewable energy, and protecting wildlife and habitats.