Assistant Office Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Wayne Shoemaker - State Farm Agent - Prince Frederick, MD
I'm seeking an individual to mentor and develop for a career path in insurance / financial services. My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. Our principal office is located in Prince Frederick, MD with licenses in MD, DC, and VA to help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
* Auto insurance
* Home insurance
* Life insurance
* Health Insurance
* Retirement planning
* Home Mortgages
* State Farm Bank products
* Business Insurance
## Position Overview
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Assistant Office Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
* Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
* Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
## As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
* Salary plus commission/bonus
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
* Organizational skills
* Detail oriented
* Proactive in problem solving
* Dedicated to customer service
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Bilingual - Spanish preferred
* Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
*Req #:* 406411
*City:* Prince Frederick
*Postal Code:* 20678
*Category:* Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Insurance, Banking/Mortgage
*Job Type:* Full Time