Sound Community Bank is looking for a Commercial Loan Processor to join our Loan Processing Team. The Loan Processor performs a variety of duties related to the processing, administration and closing of Commercial Loans.
This position requires understanding of commercial loan processing. The Commercial Loan Processor has effective communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment utilizing appropriate prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
The Commercial Loan Processor responsibilities include:
- Represents the bank by providing superior quality service to clients and teammates. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of all transactions/requests for client and teammates.
- Ensures completion of all processing responsibilities within bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Orders required documentation in a timely manner
- Reviews closing papers before disbursement of funds
- Responds to inquiries from applicants, title companies, realtors and attorneys regarding loan closing requirements.
- Facilitates loan closing; ensuring loans are properly recorded and documented
- Monitor the flow of loans in process from origination to closing, ensuring loans meet lock or closing dates.
- Maintains documents control checklist throughout the loan process, audits recording and tracking the dates requested and received on all documents.
This is a full time position in our Administration Offices in Downtown Seattle. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off.
Minimum of 2 years Loan Processing experience
Commercial Loan processing experience required
Sound Community Bank is proud to be considered a quality employer. In our role as a quality employer, we continue to operate on the basis of teamwork with all employees working toward a common mission. We provide effective benefits and programs such as incentive or bonus pay, which allow employees to participate in the success of the Bank. We are committed to becoming a learning organization to help our staff develop and enhance their skills with the understanding that staff members also accept responsibility for personal development.