CACI is seeking OPM-credentialed investigators for part-time employment in Harrisonburg, VA.
*This position may be required to cover the following locations in Virginia: Charlottesville, Culpeper, Warrenton, Front Royal, and Luray.
At CACI, background investigation is more than research and reports; it's your chance to contribute to the safety and security of our nation in the company of colleagues who value trust and integrity above all else.
CACI fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality, and professionalism. Our staff has been an industry-leading provider of federal background investigations for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) since 2004, and employs full-time and part-time investigators in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories.
Part-time employees working for CACI as OPM background investigators pursuant to this posting will be permitted under CACI policy to provide their investigative services to other OPM investigative service vendors.
- A favorable determination based on a single-scoped background investigation from OPM
- Current OPM credentials and 18 months of consecutive OPM experience conducting background investigations
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is not unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test