We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR II (PT)
CACI is seeking OPM-credentialed investigators for part-time employment in
*This position may be required to cover the following locations in
Virginia: Charlottesville, Culpeper, Warrenton, Front Royal, and Luray.
At CACI, background investigation is more than research and reports; it's
your chance to contribute to the safety and security of our nation in the
company of colleagues who value trust and integrity above all else.
CACI fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality, and
professionalism. Our staff has been an industry-leading provider of federal
background investigations for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
since 2004, and employs full-time and part-time investigators in all 50
U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S.
Part-time employees working for CACI as OPM background investigators
pursuant to this posting will be permitted under CACI policy to provide
their investigative services to other OPM investigative service vendors.
- A favorable determination based on a single-scoped background
investigation from OPM
- Current OPM credentials and 18 months of consecutive OPM experience
conducting background investigations
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to
travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as
wireless is not unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer