Benefits Coordinator / Compensation Coordinator
Position Summary: Under broad direction, this position has primary accountability for the implementation and administration of Carson Tahoe Health’s benefit and compensation programs. Benefit programs include a self insured consumer driven cafeteria plan for health and welfare benefits, paid time off, 401-k and non-qualified deferred compensation plans. Will participate in pay and benefit surveys, complete market analysis, evaluate and establish pay ranges for jobs and serve as an expert on compensation and benefit programs.
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience, an excellent medical benefit package, 401(k), paid holidays, generous PTO and education assistance.
About Us: Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit 144 bed acute care hospital with 138 private rooms; located in Northern Nevada, near one of the most majestic natural playgrounds in the world – Lake Tahoe. In less than 30 minutes, you can sail on majestic Lake Tahoe, ski at some of the world's top resorts, play golf on one of the many championship golf courses, mountain bike through serene aspen groves, hike tranquil wilderness, time travel through the streets of the 19th century Virginia City or enjoy the variety of entertainment the "Biggest Little City in the World" (Reno) has to offer. We enjoy the four seasons, including mild winters; summers with low humidity and a strong community spirit.
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years human resource experience, with at least two (2) years professional level experience administering employee benefits; including Section 125 cafeteria plans and defined contribution retirement plans.
- Must have a minimum of one year professional level experience in compensation administration; including job analysis/evaluation and market pricing.
- CBP, CCP, PHR and/or CEBS desirable and Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Compensation and Benefit plan legal and regulatory environment; Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite is required.
- HRIS experience required; must have excellent mathematical and analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
To learn more about us and to apply today, visit our website: www.carsontahoe.com or call our recruitment team at 775-445-8678