We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Cabin Crew Open Day - Dallas - 28th September
Where could you be tomorrow?
Tomorrow the world could be your office, You could be living in dynamic Dubai and traveling the world with colleagues from over 130 countries. Earning a competitive tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation. And building a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 125 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas with an ultra-modern, all-wide-body fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for customer satisfaction.
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day to meet potential applicants in person. Please bring with you an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos.
When: Saturday 28th September 2013, 9:00am sharp
Where: Marriott Hotels Addison Quorum by the Galleria ,14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75254-7551 U.S.A
• At least 21 years old
• Arm reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft
• Educated to high-school level with strong problem-solving skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are desirable)
• Medically fit to meet air crew requirements
• Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
Emirates. Hello Tomorrow