We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER- HOME DAILY
CDL TRUCK DRIVER- HOME DAILY Central Transport« Back to Search Form
Location: MO - springfield Job Type: Supply Chain
Distribution - Shipping
Base Pay: $40,000 - $60,000 /Year Required Education: None
Bonus: Required Experience: Not Specified
Other: Required Travel: Not Specified
Employee Type: Full-Time Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry Other Great Industries, Transportation, Industrial
Job ID: 658 CDL DRIVER
Dedicated Linehaul Drivers Needed- Home Daily!
Central Transportis seeking quality drivers to fill Dedicated Linehaul positions out of our terminal in Strafford, MO. This position is full time and has opportunity for advancement. We offer great schedules that have our drivers Home Every Day AND Weekends Off! Central Transport also provides excellent income for those qualified drivers seeking to take their career to the next level!
Central Transport Offers:
* Home Daily! Weekend Off!
* Dedicated Routes!
* 45-55 Hours/WK.
* Competitive Wages!
* Paid Vacations and Holidays.
* Productivity Bonuses!
* Referral Bonus Program.
* Medical, Dental & Prescription , 401K Benefits.
* Uniforms Provided.
Must apply in person!
2130 West Old Route 66
Strafford, MO 65757
If you have any questions, you can contact Recruiting at
SUMMARY OR PURPOSE:
To transport or deliver freight by driving tractor trailer combinations short distances and/ or long distances.
* Hook and unhook trailers from the tractor itself or from convertor dollies, including pushing and/ or pulling dollies into place and cranking lever to raise and lower landing gear on semi trailers and/ or the front support on convertor dollies.
* Load and unload trailer with mechanical freight handling equipment as required.
* Inspect truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip.
* Check shipping papers to determine the nature of load and to check for the presence of hazardous materials.
* Ensure that all shipment documentation required to move with shipment is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
* Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations.
* Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all Federal, State and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
* Report all accidents and/ or incidents involving driver or company equipment
* Safe and legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
* Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
* Proper loading and unloading of freight to assure safety and minimal risk of damage to cargo and danger to people.
* Development and maintenance of professional and effective relations between the company and the customer.
* Professional representation of the company through responsible driving.
* Must possess a validClass A Commercial Drivers License with Hazmat and Doubles endorsements(or willingness to obtain endorsements).
* Must have 6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience.
* Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
* Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of transportation
Related Keywords:truck driver, CDL, C D L, C.D.L., Haz Mat, Hazardous Materials, Haz Mat Endorsement, Hazardous Materials Endorsement, Hazardous Endorsement, Over the road, team, Freight, OTR, O T R, O.T.R., Company Driver, Transportation, Reefer Units, Refridgerated trailers, Safe, Semi, Cargo, Experienced, Flat Bed, Dry Van, Auto haulers, Regional, Heavy Haul, Road and Range, Delivery, Cargo, Logistics, Heacy Transportation, Distribution, Professional, Class A, Home daily, Local Route, No weekends, Dependable, Central Transport, DOT, D.O.T., Tractor Trailer, Commercial Drivers License, Home time