We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of life, health, retirement and long-term care products from highly rated carriers, so they can provide the solutions driven guidance their clients need. As a Sales Representative, you'll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line product portfolio provides an increased ability to market and cross sell existing and new clients. With industry leading compensation and the ability to earn above industry averages, we believe Insphere offers the capability to grow your income faster than you may have ever thought possible. Insphere also invests in your success by providing office, marketing and lead-generation support as well as ongoing training and career development.
Exceptional Sales Career opportunities:
- National strength and local focus
- Industry leading compensation including equity opportunity*
- Access to a broad portfolio of highly rated companies
- Extended client marketing opportunities through cross selling
- Innovative proprietary technology platform
- Local support and training with a dedicated Sales Manager
- Continued support to grow and diversify your business
*Participation is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements and plan terms and conditions.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Stable and successful career background
- Strong and ethical performance
- Excellent time management and phone skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Previous inside, outside or sales manager experience helpful but not necessary
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Ability to earn client trust
- Desire and dedication for a long term professional career
These are only a few of the reasons why you should consider joining one of the largest independent career agent distribution groups in the nation. Take the next step by requesting an appointment with a Sales Manager today! [apply online button or link to website recruit form]
Insphere Insurance Solutions, Inc. has built a distribution channel for independent, career-agent producers at all levels of production, and is backed by a group of private equity investors including affiliates of The Blackstone Group, Goldman Sachs Capital Partners and Credit Suisse. Our vision is to be the preferred source of insurance-related solutions for middle-income Americans and the preferred long-term opportunity for career agents dedicated to serving this expanding market.
Insphere Insurance Solutions® offers an unparalleled range of solutions to small business as well as middle-income individuals and families. This large and growing market segment represents approximately 72 percent of all households in the United States.
Insphere Insurance Solutions is one of the fastest growing insurance distribution companies in America serving the small business and the middle income market. Our company is structured as an agent-producer group, offering a competitive compensation package that includes other incentives. We also provide our field force with the training, agency standards and compliance oversight that only a career system can offer.