IMDb is looking for a bright, articulate Customer Service Specialist to help deliver timely, accurate and professional support to IMDb.com, IMDbPro.com and Withoutabox.com customers by responding to inbound user helpdesk queries.
In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires email , online and phone communication with customers, utilizing custom software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
Duties of an IMDb Customer Service Specialist include (but are not limited to):
- Providing timely, accurate and professional answers to customers.
- Consistently demonstrating clear and polite written and oral communication skills.
- Escalating customer issues appropriately and correctly.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor, being the customer-facing voice of IMDb among members of the entertainment industry and portraying the company in a positive light.
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement, providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer
- Demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency for response times and service levels.
- Creating and maintaining blurbs, help and FAQ documents as needed
- Interacting with IMDb data managers and editors to help document and research content issues
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a customer service/support role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Windows Operating System
- Associate's degree or higher
- Extensive knowledge of the film and TV industry and showbiz environments
- Prior experience working with online customer support and CRM software
- Experience working with high-profile customers
Please indicate in your resume how you meet the basic and preferred qualifications listed above.