Job Number: 2013-0730B
Job Title: Custodial Worker - Facilities, Day Custodial Services
Department: Facilities - Day Custodial Services
Grade/Level: B - -$ 12.50-- $ 12.50per hour
Date Posted: January 30, 2014
Duties And Responsibilities & Minimum Requirements:
Custodial Workerperforms general and specific cleaning and maintenance tasks to provide a clean, safe, and pleasant physical environment.
* In accordance with a detailed cleaning plan and with specific guidance from supervisor, cleans up to 28,000-35,000 square feet of cleanable space per eight-hour workday.
* Performs other tasks as assigned in emergency or unusual situations – examples include, but are not limited to, snow and ice removal, clean up associated with water or fire damage, and special event support.
* Uses standard tools, equipment, materials and supplies of the trade, and observes all safety rules, regulations and precautions.REQUIREMENTS:
* HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
* One year of custodial work experience preferred.
* Valid DC, VA or MD driver s license.
Georgetown University is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.