LoVullo Associates, Inc., an innovator in providing a wide variety of specialty and hard-to-place lines of insurance, is looking for an experienced Data Center Technician to work with a first-class team of administrative professionals!
Job requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing, attaching, and forwarding document images throughout the company using strong document recognition skills.
- Handling all physical mail, e-mail, attachments, faxes, and other documentation, ensuring they are routed to the appropriate individual/department.
- Acting as a liaison in handling documentation between independent insurance brokers and internal employees.
- Strong computer/technical skills, as well as strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills
Experience in a high-volume processing environment is preferred. The successful candidate must be detail oriented, be able to multi-task, be focused on working efficiently, and be able to work independently and as an effective member of a team.
Why work at LoVullo Associates? We offer:
- Highly reputable, family-owned company
- The opportunity to work for a company that has been recognized as one of WNY’s Best Places to Work seven years in a row.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The ability to work independently within a supportive, rewarding, and productive environment
- State-of-the art fitness facility
Start your new career with a successful and growing company by visiting our website at www.lovullo.com and clicking on the position title to submit your resume. EOE.