Data Entry Analyst
Park Place is a 1,028-unit adult condominium community located within 37 acres surrounded by the Pembroke Lakes golf course in Pembroke Pines. Our community consists of 6–8 story buildings with a clubhouse building, 4 pools and 6 tennis courts. Our primary focus is providing professional community management and security services to a senior population.
We are seeking a qualified individual to join our Building Maintenance team who is responsible for all of the data entry and reporting for the department. This position assists and reports to the Chief Engineer and entails the following general duties but is not all inclusive.
- Reviews and verifies work orders and schedules to determine accuracy and completeness of information in a timely manner.
- Compiles, sorts and counts data to be entered.
- Purchasing and receiving of all inventories for department.
- Updates records by deleting, changing, merging or adding data to files.
- Extracts and compiles information from databases to produce routine and specialized reports.
- Disseminates reports according to established procedures.
- Handles and stores confidential information.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years data entry experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Typing Speed of 50 WPM
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to function in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- 10 key pad by touch.
- Positive, helpful attitude.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, strong attention to detail.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish).
- We offer a very competitive starting salary based on experience and benefit package including health benefits, weekly pay, paid holidays, paid vacations, in addition to a stable work environment. Ongoing employee development and training.
We are currently seeking quality individuals to join our family. We’re dedicated to employing only the most dedicated, qualified professionals, and we provide a friendly, stable work environment for our employees. We welcome the chance to help you grow with our family. Come join us.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE