Aaron's has a long legacy as anindustry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customerfocus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards andan unwavering commitment to do what's right; treating every individual withrespect, compassion and integrity. Weare highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreachprograms, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron'sAssociate, you'll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference inthe lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personalconnections for life. You'll be acontributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has astrong drive to achieve. We like to setthe bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform thecompetition. You'll have an opportunityto work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding topperformers.
Aaron's provides a fun andpositive environment for our associates and a place where buildingrelationships with our customers is key! As a Product Technician, you'll serveas Aaron's ambassador, upholding our commitment to excellence by workingdirectly with our customers in a professional manner while delivering topquality products and services. You will receive expert training on all thelatest model products from electronics to furniture to appliances. Additionalresponsibilities include merchandise handling, such as: loading, securing,delivering, set up, troubleshooting and demonstrating. Reviewing leaseagreements with the customer is occasionally required. As an Aaron's ProductTechnician, the difference is personal and your ability to build strongrelationships with customers is critical to our success. Connect with Aaron's todayand see what we have to offer!
- Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operatingcondition prior to delivery
- Load,secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transportmerchandise
- Ensure delivery schedule is followed
Product Installation &Education
- Offload,install and demonstrate merchandise to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
Merchandise Returns, ServiceCalls & Product Refurbish
- Perform routine service calls, product exchangesand assist with merchandise returns
- Clean and certify merchandise in the QualityAssurance Center for all items personally returned
Showroom & Warehouse
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor andstore's warehouse
- Occasionalcollections assistance
- Assist in field marketing programs
Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and dollying" heavy merchandise
Maintain professional appearance
Good communication skills
Good driving skills and the ability to legally operate the Companytruck
As a Product Technician at Aaron's, you will have access to acomprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Paid timeoff including vacation days, sick days and holidays
· Bonus & commission opportunities
· Five day work week, Sundays always off!
· Medical, dental & vision insurance
· 401(k) plan
· Life insurance
· Disability benefits
All Product Technicians must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record),D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver's andcomply with the Aaron's Driver Qualification Policy. A drug screening and criminal backgroundinvestigation with job performance reference check are also required.
Aaron's is an EqualOpportunity Employer