We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Director - Social Media
Audible has an extraordinary history. We invented the digital audiobook category in 1996 and have continued to grow exponentially since then. We are a mission and customer-driven, innovative technology company that serve to make people's lives more interesting. As a key member of the Audible Marketing team, the Director, Social Media will be responsible for increasing awareness of this rising brand and driving double digit, profitable growth of Audible Members. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with deep social media experience to lead the execution of our social media strategy. You will work closely with internal and external teams that include a social media agency, PR agency, merchandising team, Technology team and Amazon social media team.
The position's most critical duties and functions: • Increase awareness of Audible through social media
• Enhance and execute social strategy to acquire new fans and members
• Manage annual social media budget and forecast
• Manage relationship with external agencies and vendors to execute on strategy
• Share best practices with international teams
• Create performance reports and made proactive recommendations for enhancements
• Manage direct report and matrixed cross-functional team