This Over-the-Road (OTR) truck driver position features up to $0.37 per mile* and flexible scheduling options. Plus, you’ll be hauling 98% no-touch freight, out 2 weeks and home 1 week and average 600 miles per haul. Schneider gives you the support you need from a team who is invested in your success! Eligible Applicants
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $54,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced truck drivers
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
*Based on experience and location
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in North Carolina or South Carolina
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
Why choose Schneider National?
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Over-the-Road truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
Culture - Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s proven in the commitment we provide to our Over-the-Road truck drivers: more miles, bigger money and better benefits. You’ll get the respect you deserve and a trucking career you can be proud of. Go big, then go home!
Schneider National uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Schneider National Inc. is a leading provider of transportation, logistics and related services. Schneider National serves more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500® companies, offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry.
Schneider National's transportation solutions include: One-Way, Intermodal, Dedicated, Bulk, Transportation Management, Transloading Services, and International Services. Schneider Logistics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider National, provides supply chain management technology, managed services, engineering services and freight payment. With headquarters in Green Bay, Wis., Schneider National has a 70-year track record of providing expert transportation and logistics solutions.