Vector Marketing is looking to fill part-time and some full-time sales representative positions in both temporary seasonal and permanent capacities. As one of our sales representatives, whether part time or full time, you will be a critical piece of our customer service strategy. At Vector, you will become part of a dynamic, professional environment where we place as much value on a happy, successful sales force as we do on happy, satisfied customers.
These positions are good for college students, individuals needing extra income, recent high school graduates, and anyone looking for a way to earn extra money for upcoming holiday bills. Our representatives market Cutco products through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
What we offer:
- Training to get you off to a good start and regular opportunities for on-going training and professional development.
- A flexible schedule that can work around an internship, school, family commitments, or a second job.
- Regular feedback and personal attention from our management staff.
- Promotion opportunities based on merit, not tenure.
- Clear-cut direction on what it takes to succeed.
- The choice to move among several different career options – including part-time, full-time, and management.
- Many of those who start with us as seasonal help are given the opportunity to stay with us after the holidays
Our representatives are able to take advantage of a flexible schedule that allows people to work around school, other jobs, and family commitments. Our training program is effective enough that over the last 30 years, we’ve been able to take people with little or no previous experience and teach them how to be successful. We only promote from within, which means every one of our managers started out as one of our entry level sales representatives.
Pay & Work Requirements:
- Excellent pay
- Enjoy working with people
- Conditions apply
- Must be at 18 or a high school graduate
Vector Marketing is a North American firm established in 1981. Everyone on our sales management team started in the same place – in the sales representative position you’re applying for right now.
Vector Marketing Corporation and Vector Marketing Canada are direct sales firms that market Cutco Cutlery, a line of kitchen cutlery, accessories and sporting knives of the highest quality.
- A Pennsylvania corporation with its administrative offices in Olean, NY, Vector is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcas Corporation, which has been manufacturing Cutco Cutlery for 60 years.
- Handcrafted in the United States of the finest materials, Cutco products have a Forever Guarantee that protects the consumer's investment. As the sole distributor of Cutco, Vector has offices across the United States and Canada.
- Vector Marketing Corporation belongs to the Direct Selling Association, whose members are leading companies engaged in direct selling in the United States. All DSA members adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS and promote a high standard of integrity in our industry.
- Vector's annual sales are over $209 million dollars; a compelling testament to the fundamentals of our business: People, Products, and Programs. Currently Vector has over 200 offices in the U.S. and Canada.
- Although Vector U.S. is divided up into 6 'Regions' (Northeast, Midwest, Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western) for management and administrative purposes, representatives are not confined by any pre-set territories and are free to market the product anywhere in the country.
Company Website: http://www.workforstudents.com/cbnl
Research This Company