The Executive Assistant will enhance the President's effectiveness by providing information management support, administrative assistance, special project leadership and representing the executive to others. The right candidate for this role must have a Can-Do attitutude and a strong organizational background.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves President's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Takes minutes of key meetings and prepares them in a formal fashion for follow up distribution to attendees.
- Maintains President's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the President by attending meetings in the President's absence; speaking for the President.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Travels, as required, to attend key events in the President’s schedule or other industry events.
- Maintains and monitors assigned project progress; reporting status updates on a scheduled basis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides administrative assistance, as requested and as time allows, to the Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of R&D and General Manager.
- BS Degree, 2 Years in Executive Assistant role
- Superior business writing, communication and presentation skills a must
- Project management experience a plus
- Must have an advanced understand of Word and Excel; and other software as needed.
- Must have strong mathematical capabilities and at a minimum understand the basic principles of costs, profit and margin.
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions in English. Spanish speaking a plus.
- Must have ability to efficiently manage time, take initiative and work independently for extended periods of time without supervision
- Must be able to work as an effective member of multiple teams.
- Proven, superior ability to multi-task in a continually changing fast-paced environment with a positive can-do manner.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY