Our client, a highly reputable�Real Estate Firm,�is seeking an assistant for one of its Senior Executives. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to apply acquired skills while developing new skills and gaining invaluable experience in the�Real Estate�Business.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience at a reputable firm, demonstrated commitment to prior work and a superior self-starting ability. This firm has a fast paced, innovative and creative environment!!
- Serving as the right hand and go-to contact for all needs of Executive as well as taking all messages and being their representative when necessary
- Anticipating organizational needs and constant preparedness to multi-task
- General administrative functions and creating ways to streamline processes
- Scheduling and booking meetings and meeting space
- Ability to prioritize and keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Liaising with all levels of professionals including clients and high level execs
- Learning the business and developing depth of knowledge
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Must have College Degree
- Knowledge and experience of general administrative functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be a fast learner and not be afraid to ask questions
- Must have superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in communication skills (written/verbal) and demeanor
- Must have sense of humor and be able to roll with the punches in a fast paced and�� dynamic�environment!