Title: Federal -Analyst SAP ABAP Developer
Location: USA-TX - San Antonio
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States -and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies -has worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
* work with cutting edge technology
* deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
* work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
* receive continuous training and career development
The SAP ABAP Developer supports SAP modules by implementing, solving break/fix issues, or by providing design, development, and support knowledge of RICEW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows).
* Design simple technical solutions from a functional design specification
* Develop basic detailed technical design documents, ensuring all functional requirements are met in the technical design
* Have a solid understanding of the functionality and test data that will be required to Build/Unit Test/Assembly Test/System Test the customization
* Construct code based on a technical design, following all development standards
* Unit test all functional and technical requirements and document into Unit Test Plan
* Complete Build and Unit Test by deadlines assigned
* Perform functional walkthrough(s) with development lead and functional owner to ensure completeness
* Follow migration standards set by technical architecture team, including any required installation documentation
* Ensure that all code is well documented and can be navigated by others
* Provide analyze, design, code and implement changes to resolve break/fix issues to resolve and close tickets during testing cycle of project. Provide appropriate communication related to these issues as outlined by project team
* 4-year technical degree (i.e. computer science and information systems) or 2 years of equivalent professional experience in industry
* 2 years of experience in application development, support or related technology field (applicable school experience will be considered as experience).
* 1 year of ABAP Development experience
* Familiarity with SAP
* Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.