You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
We are currently seeking Food Service Workers to perform a wide variety of food service assignments, along with related cleaning duties. Serve a variety of food items to employees and guests, and perform other related duties.
- Prepare food trays for both general and therapeutic diets, maintaining proper temperatures for hot and cold foods
- Prepare special diet foods, salads, desserts and other nourishments
- Help with preparation, set-up and service for catering events
- Load dishwashers and hand wash items such as pots, pans, knives
- Mop floors and clean walk-in refrigerators and storage areas; observe infection control practices at all times
Food Services Aide
Food Services Aide-Handler
Food Services HandlerQualifications:
High School diploma, or equivalent, preferred with 6 months previous hospital experience.
If you are a current