LOCATION: Lansdale, PA
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director FP&A (Direct/Functional)
Financial Manager role with the Tyco Fire Protection Products business unit of Tyco International responsible for all aspects of management reporting, supporting the global and segment business leaders with meaningful and accurate financial reporting. Also leading key financial processes such as annual budgets and monthly forecasting. The candidate must not only be adaptive to, but also facilitate change in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role is responsible for the following processes:
- Lead the financial reporting process for the FPP business unit including continual process improvement to drive efficient and timely delivery of accurate management financial data.
- Work as part of the global FP&A team and lead all facets of forecasting, budgeting, strategic plans and ad-hoc analysis as required. Specific responsibilities would include preparation and analysis of monthly actual and forecasted results, support in the preparation of monthly operating reviews and strategic plan/budget reviews with Business Unit and Corporate Senior Management.
- Support segment and commercial teams in driving operating results and achieving financial goals and commitments by providing support to Director of FP&A
- Build relationships across multiple business units and cross functional areas to ensure priorities are clear and consistent and information is complete and accurate.
- Drive to foster transparency and speed in all information flows within the Business unit as well as to Segment and Corporate personnel.
- Be flexible and responsive to rapidly evolving issues and priorities
- University Degree in Business Administration or Finance,
- 5-10 years experience in a Finance role in multinational context,
- Finance experience with background in accounting and financial analysis
- Prior experience with preparing budgets and forecasts or financial reporting for a multi-divisional, multi-national publicly-traded company preferred
- Experience in gathering and consolidating financial data from multiple source systems
- Hyperion skills highly preferred as well as other reporting tools including, but not exclusive to Microstrategy, Essbase and Qlikview.
- Superior PC skills particularly in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- High energy, dedicated, self-confident and a proactive problem-solver
- Intuitively perceptive able to anticipate logical next questions, instinctively connect related issues and consequences, strong sense of natural curiosity
- Executive presence must be comfortable and effective interacting with senior business leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work across several organizations and levels
- Extremely adaptable in an ever-changing business environment
- Able to work effectively in different environments,
- Able to interact with high level of management,
- Ability to influence through others to drive results