Retail Sales Support Representative
AT&T is at the center of the communication revolution. We are the number one wireless company in America and the largest telecommunications and entertainment company in the universe!
If you want to move fast, it's essential that your career is a good fit. How will you know? Let us help. We've developed a culture that recognizes individuals who have the vision to see the road ahead and the ambition to plot its course. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and talking with customers about the latest in wireless technology, you'll love the new AT&T.We offer:
- Exciting career paths that lead to new opportunities.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Excellent benefits (401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
Assists customers with the purchase of Company products and services, features, accessories and bill payments. Answers inbound calls and assists sales representatives. Processes paperwork and performs other duties as assigned by management. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. Responsible for ordering, shipping, receiving, organizing, and merchandising inventory. Perform monthly inventory audits and reconcile discrepancies. Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you enjoy...
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in the store or via phone or email
- Variety in your work schedule
- Ability to identify and resolve customer related issues
- Identifying and solving problems
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of wireless services and equipment in order to provide information to the customer
- Turning customers on to the newest wireless accessories
n this may be the job for you.Desired Qualifications:
- 1-3 years customer facing experience preferred.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete general duties as assigned by the manager including but not limited to: order, ship, receive, organize, and merchandize inventory
- May be required to wear a uniform
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV. Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.