**About the Company**
Novitex Enterprise Solutions delivers innovative document and communications management solutions that help companies around the world drive business process efficiencies, increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Novitex was formed in 2013 following the acquisition of Pitney Bowes Management Services by funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management.
For almost 30 years, clients have turned to us to integrate and optimize their enterprise-wide business processes to empower employees, increase productivity and maximize results. As a trusted partner, we continually focus on delivering secure, technology-enabled document and communications solutions that improve our clients’ work processes, enhance their customer interactions and drive growth.
Our core values of innovation and excellence and our commitment to delivering world-class service and value to our customers speaks to our heritage and position as market leader. Our customers tell us that our employees are our greatest asset. We invest in our employees and offer meaningful development, advancement and recognition opportunities.
We are currently seeking General Clerk II (multiple openings) to sit in our Lawton, OK client location and work in a high volume production environment handling applicant/enrollee verifications and complex resolution processes on healthcare applications. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain and verify supporting documents related to the federal government's Affordable Care Act via paper or electronic format
* Identify, classify and sort documents
* Associate all scanned images and hard copies of verification documents with an individual’s record in client database
* Make appropriate annotations in the client database to indicate that new information has been received for record.
* Communicate with applicants, enrollees, and other relevant individuals to support the efficient processing of documentation. Communication will be conducted through mail, email or limited outbound calling
* Handle Complex Issue Resolution to include but not limited to; identify, research, analyze and manage all incoming and outgoing written correspondence related to all complex issues
* Maintain Resolution Log
* Perform basic data entry; prepare and maintain detailed records, files, and reports; to type accurately at a speed consistent with work requirements; and to transfer documents from one location to another
* Lift large boxes of paper for storage or production use if required
* Handle time-sensitive materials
* Handle confidential materials
* Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
* Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
* Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
* Ensure the highest levels of customer care
* Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
* Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
**BUFFER: This is a short term position up to 2 years with potential for extension beyond. This position offers Novitex full time benefit packages excluding severance and long term disability. This position could become a long term position but this is not a promise of employment for any period of time.**
All interested individuals must apply online. Novitex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Your employment with Novitex Government Solutions is contingent upon satisfactory completion of the drug screen and background screen and also upon your satisfactory completion of the requisite federal security clearance, which will include a screening of your fingerprints by federal enforcement authorities if required
* Have knowledge of business or program terminology, methods, and procedures; of office procedures; and of spelling, punctuation and grammar
* Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
* Keyboarding skills required
* Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
* Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to adapt to change in a fast-growing production environment
* Strong organizational and administrative skills
* Demonstrated ability to show initiative and accept ownership of projects
* Ability to use problem-solving skills in order to resolve client issues
* Basic mathematical knowledge
* Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
* May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds or the State maximum allowed with or without accommodations
* May be required to sit, stand, and or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
* HS Diploma or GED
* Minimum 3 months customer service experience
* Prior experience in Healthcare or Insurance Industry a plus
To learn more about Novitex and the many other opportunities available, please visit www.novitex.com/careers
*Job:* Client Operations
*Primary Location:* United States-OK-Lawton
*Req ID:* 142553
*Standard Work Days:* M-F
*Standard Start & End Time:* btw 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.