We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Heavy Equipment Operator
Location: TX - Corpus Christi Job Type: Skilled Labor - Trades
Base Pay: N/A Required Education: Not Specified
Bonus: Required Experience: Not Specified
Other: Required Travel: Not Specified
Employee Type: Full-Time Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry Import - Export, Industrial, Transportation
Job ID: HEOpr-Cefe
Heavy Equipment Operator
* Ability to safely and effectively operate the equipment while assessing the surroundings (trucks, people, type of waste, surface grade, etc.).
* Must be able to operate at least three of the following: crawler tractor, scraper, articulated dump truck, back hoe, motor grader and trash or dirt compactor.
* Understands proper operation for equipment, gauges and their proper operating ranges.
* Adequate dexterity and reflexes for pushing/pulling levers and pedals (while sitting) for extended period of time.
* Ability to work utilizing safety equipment, including hard hat, hearing protection, steel toed work shoes, safety glasses and other protective gear as required (ex: Tyvec suite and air purifying respirator when working with asbestos.)
Who is Republic Services?
Republic Services, Inc. is aleading provide of services in the domestic, non-hazardous solid waste industry. Republic Services employee’s over 13,000 people and offers the greatest opportunity in the Industry for a Career! We provide non-hazardous solid waste collection services for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers through 140 collection companies in 21 states. We also own or operate 92 transfer stations, 59 solid waste landfills and 32 recycling facilities. Republic serves millions of residential customers under terms of contracts with more than 1,200 municipalities for waste collection and residential services. We also serve some commercial customers throughout our expansive service area. The total number of residential and commercial customers that Republic has is approximately 5.5 million.
This is what you can expect when you join the team at Republic Services:
* A workplace where safety is a top priority
* A respectful work environment
* Legal and ethical compliance
* Competitive compensation
* Opportunities to exercise talents
* High standards for everything
* Challenging assignments
* A feeling of being "in" on things
* A sense of passion to achieve business objectives
* The right tools and training for success We set high standards for excellence in all that we do and we refuse to compromise these standards. Our dedication to customer service and the pursuit of excellence demands that we only hire the very best people. If you have what it takes and you are one of those people, then please click on Apply below to take your next steps at a true Career Path!!
A True Career Path!
We are one of only a few organizations that can say we offer a true Career Path with room to move up no matter what level you start t of our management across the North Central Florida Area all started out as Helpers and Drivers.
We believe that in order to lead, you must first know what it is to be in the shoes of those you are ry person who joins the Republic Services team has the potential to move up and truly develop a Career with our great that is what you are looking for, then click apply below to take your first steps!
What do we offer our people?
Republic Services offers employees an excellent assortment of benefits. We strive to create a great place to work and understand that compensation and excellent benefits are rewards for our team''s hard work and dedication.
At Republic, each eligible employee receives a comprehensive benefits package that includes financial benefits, health benefits and family benefits.
Health, Welfare and Family
* Comprehensive health care
* Dental plans with dental maintenance alternatives
* Vision coverage
* Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
* Prescription drug plan
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
* Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
* Excellent compensation
* 401(k) Plan with a generous company-match
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Automobile purchase discount through our preferred vendor program
* Personal computer discount program through our preferred vendor program
* Car rental discount through our preferred vendor program
No other Waste Management organization can offer the benefit’s and great work environment that Republic Services can.
We are an EEO Employer
EOE/AA/MFDV & Drug-Free Workplace
Please see above