Ciber, Inc. is currently seeking an Infor/Lawson Project Manager for Healthcare position.
By joining Ciber, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, Ciber is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career at Ciber and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
As one of Infor’s largest systems integration partners, Ciber implements full-scale business transformation projects through business process calibration and change management, as well as functional and technical services supporting Infor applications and technology. Ciber delivers solutions supporting budgeting, financial processes and analysis, human capital management, and manufacturing and distribution systems.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. Responsibilities include:
- Works on problems/projects of diverse scope and medium complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Uses established project management methodologies/tools to develop and execute project plans including work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths, project scope
- Responsible for deliverables, monitoring, communicating statuses and issues
- Obtains/ manages / reallocates resources to meet necessary goals
- Responsible for change management
- Plans, monitors, and tracks delivery of quality control and takes corrective action as appropriate
- Communicates project information to all project team members, sponsors, vendors and managers, as appropriate; Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- At least 8-10 years of Lawson Project Management experience.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- General knowledge of all areas of business operations as well experience with Infor/Lawson ERP applications.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to manage the most complex projects (both large scale and small scale).
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making ability, documentation, presentation, human relations and organizational skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- PMP preferred.
- Up to 80% travel required. No relocation needed.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.