This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page
Midtown Insurance agency seeking new team member to assist our office manager and to administer COBRA.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- COBRA administration for approximately 50-100 former employees
- Heavy Filing for multiple corporate entities
- QuickBooks entry & reconciliation
- Supply orders
- Excel Spreadsheet creation and manipulation
The right candidate has the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience with Excel, including formulas
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with COBRA administration
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to pitch in with whatever help is needed
- Excellent spoken & written English
This position reports directly to the office manager.
This is a full time position.
Candidate must be able to work 9 am -- 5:30pm Monday -- Thursday and 9am -- 4pm on Friday.
Position is open immediately.
news via Health & Family | TIME.com |
news via NYT > Health | The chief...
news via NYT > Money & Policy | A...