Title: Installation Technician / Satellite Dish / Cable / TV - Atlanta, GA & Surrounding Areas 10.28.13
Location: Georgia-College Park
Job Number: 2588
We are HIRING!! Take charge your Earnings Potential Today!!!
MasTec Advanced Technologies is the premier Home Service Installation provider for DirecTV and we are currently recruiting in your area for a Satellite Installation Technician.
MasTec’s satellite technicians are focused on the front-line customer. They install, test, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade equipment that receives signals for residential and business customers. The work performed must follow safety guidelines as well as pre-approved installation, testing, repair and upgrade processes.
Duties will include but not limited to:
1. Prepares for satellite dish system installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools.
2. Customer interaction in areas such as:
* Coordinates daily schedules
* Resolving concerns and answering questions, by listening to customer's explanation of problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problem
* Upgrading systems to provide more reliable electricity to homes and businesses. by replacing and upgrading components; referring to schematics, manuals and manufacturers' instructions
* Plans installations by evaluating location; locating access; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
* Deliver quality services to our customers and ensure products and services are explained
3. Testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems
4. Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices.
5. Occasional travel may be required.
Related experience: cable, wiring, satellite, security alarm, home theater, electrical, electrician, TV, internet, telecommunication, maintenance, repair, electronic, hand tools, power tools, ladder, OSHA, install, materials, supplies, testing, work orders, customer service, construction, former military
We Are Looking For People Who:
* Have a history of providing outstanding Customer Service
* Have a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience
* Preferred but not required experience in - cable, satellite, electrical, telephone, residential wiring, home theater or home security installation.
* Are able to lift 50 lbs and climb 40 foot ladders.
* Meet weight restrictions to comply with OSHA and Company safety standards
* Are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Have a valid driver's license.
* Pass Background, Drug test and MVR (driving record) pre-employment