Licensed Therapist (Intensive In-Home)- Duplin/Jacskonville - 1200021Q Job
Behavioral/Mental Health Professional Primary Location
United States-NC-NCJacksonville Organization
Cambridge NC MENTOR is currently seeking an individual who is fully licensed or provisionally licensed to practice in North Carolina to be a Team Leader for our Intensive In-Home Programs, North Carolina. This individual is expected to understand and implement the North Carolina MENTOR model for providing professional Mental Health Planning, should use a strengths approach to helping and supporting individuals served and be familiar with Family Systems Theory. Key Responsibilities: Clinical Responsibilities:
Administrative Responsibilities :
- Complete initial intake and assessment, including psychosocial evaluations for individual receiving services, and develop initial Person-Centered Plan.
- Face-to-face contact with children and their families
- Facilitate Child and Family Team Meetings. Participate in the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide ongoing training and clinical consultation for team members
- Schedule and coordinate all psychiatric evaluations/appointments and treatment plan reviews for individuals being served
- Coordinate team members and other agency staff to provide emergency coverage and crisis services
- Assess progress toward goals of individual served, coordinating supports and resources, as needed
- Perform and document supervision of team members
- Manage a caseload of individuals receiving services
- Manage staff utilization patterns for efficiency and productivity
- Maintain current and complete service records and reports on schedule and in accordance with Medicaid guidelines
- Represent the company by advocating for the individual receiving services and developing professional alliances and relationships in the community
Description North Carolina MENTOR
- Must be fully licensed of have met requirements to be provisionally licensed with LPC, LMHC, LCSW and/or LMFT
- Must meet qualifications as a Qualified Mental Health Professional, QMHP or QP
- Must have at least one year experience post baccalaureate degree with children and or adolescents who have emotional and/or behavioral issues
- Experience or familiarity with Medicaid billing documentation
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Social Work experience a plus
- Child Mental Health Experience preferred
Founded in 1993, North Carolina MENTOR is a Critical Access Behavioral Health Agency (CABHA) providing a continuum of support and treatment options for children and adolescents throughout the state. Using a comprehensive treatment model and partnership approach, North Carolina MENTOR provides expert clinical assessments and develops individualized family and community-based services for each child they support.
North Carolina MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join North Carolina MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.Qualifications
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
EOE/AAE Job Posting Unposting Date