We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
JAVA SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
The job is to design the overall architecture, building blocks, component breakdown, and interfaces and data entities while complying with architecture guidelines for projects, inception through to release. You will work closely with software delivery teams, business architects, business analysts and technical architects.
· Serve as primary POC for the architecture team, providing technical expertise and project guidance.
· Working alongside the delivery teams you will design the project components, the interaction between them, the entities involved, and the integration processes.
· Together with the delivery teams and the PMO, you will create a specific set of work packages to be estimated in cost, time and effort.
· Provide an updated release of a non-functional requirement list.
· Identify opportunities that arise to reuse existing IT components.
· Guarantee use of company data as part of projects and operations, including internal policies, legal compliance, and IT effectiveness.
· Work with the development teams to ensure that the deliverables adhere to best practices, principles, standards, methodology, and project architecture.
· Compile lessons and learn architecture project outputs.
· Provide project ecosystems by working closely with technical architects.Requirements:
· 5+ years of hands on software development experience [Java and JEE preferred].
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree [computer sciences preferred)
· TOGAF [The Open Group Architecture Framework] certified.
· SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) expert with experience in SOAP, REST, Queues, ESB technology.
· Extensive knowledge of software and architecture design patterns, designing data models, SQL and RDBMS [Oracle and MySQL preferred].
· Knowledge of UML diagrams, BPM solutions.
· Experience with web (Apache) and applications servers (Tomcat, JBOSS).
· Advanced user/administrator skills on UNIX and Windows OS.
· Knowledge of big data and No-SQL databases.
· Software engineering and project management experience.
· Knowledge of continuous integration, test driven development, and software metrics.
· Ability to lead and direct the work of others and to interact with business people.
· Strong oral and written English communication skills. Fluency in Spanish a big plus.