Junior Engineer - DMOC
Location Kirtland AFB, NM
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Junior Engineer to work out of Kirtland AFB, NM.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Master''s or Bachelor''s degree from an accredited institution in Systems Engineering or related discipline. Zero (0) years of experience with a Master's degree, two (2) years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or no degree and six (6) years of relevant experience.
- Top Secret with the ability to obtain TS/SCI required.
- Knowledge and experience with training, exercise planning and execution, and test and evaluation.
- Experience with distributed mission operations working with live, virtual and constructive assets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Responsible for supporting development and integration of new DMOC capabilities by defining technical requirements, writing requirement documents, defining functional architectures, reviewing design specifications, writing acceptance test plans, executing acceptance tests, and writing acceptance test reports.
- Support requirements definition for development of LVC capabilities including simulations and systems to provide a realistic training environment improving warfighter readiness within the Air Force, Joint, and Coalition community.
- Develop requirements for the evaluation and development of new systems, integration of existing systems into DMO, and system enhancements.
- Work with the 705 CTS designated personnel to coordinate DMOC system requirements with external system sponsors.
- Provide technical expertise capable of operating the DMOC systems.
- Provide reliable and accurate test and evaluation for all DMOC projects; document all tests to verify that requirements have been met and provide test reports following the completion of each test.
- Translate operational requirements into test procedures, develop test plans, execute test events, and document test results.
- Ensure personnel are familiar with formal testing requirements and shall provide functional expertise for joint systems.
- Provide engineering support for controlled interface and MNIS/CDIS architectures, systems, and rule sets and ensuring security compliance/deconflicting security issues where coalition, joint, or other controlled interface information is being used.
- Translate security requirements into technical rules for implementation on controlled interfaces (e.g. Radiant Mercury Guard, Distributed Training Network Guard (DTNG), etc.).
- Support experimentation projects such as the AFRL ACE, and DARPA JAGUAR as directed by the government.
- Organize and conduct periodic tests to verify system reliability and interoperability, test system changes proposed for incorporation into the battlespace baseline and document current system configurations.
- Support model development and validation.
- Operate the analysis and support systems within the DMOC as well as any new systems integrated into the battlespace.
- Contribute to the development of distributed simulation standards and protocols as required by 705 CTS/DMOC.
- Participate in the SISO, CAF DMO Standards Development Working Group, CAF DMO Test Plan & Implementation Working Group (TPIWG), Joint Architectures and Technical Standards (JATS) and others as directed by the government.
- Support the implementation of data links (i.e., SADL, TADIL, MADL, Link 16) capability to support virtual and potential live training integration involving joint warfighters.
- Support the DMOC in defining test and/or exercise objectives and supportive mission threads.
- Support the DMOC in obtaining JNTC accreditation for VF training activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company:
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Reston, VA, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.