At Amazon we strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To do this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon's Kindle Customer Service team is looking for a Kindle CS Project Specialist to provide support and coordination of Global programs that improve the customer experience.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working across WW Kindle CS (United States, Europe, China, Japan), to ensure all project initiatives are logged into a central system and follow a standardized template.
- Manage security access to centralized tool.
- Work with project owners to provide monthly updates.
- Work with Cost Out Quality In Product Managers to ensure projects are all rolled up into respective Managers.
- Create and publish monthly project tracking reports, enabling the Kindle CS leadership team visibility to projects that are falling behind or need escalations.
- Perform the first evaluation on new projects to determine if they are ""just do it"" or if they need further review by the cross functional review team.
- Create a resource allocation model that teams can use to understand resource limitations / gaps as new projects are surfaced.
- Act as the Kindle customer, bringing the true customer experience in seeking help, with top pain points.
- Manage the participant pool in Kindle programs, to include new participant registration, NDA's and device management.
- 1+ years of project coordination or team support experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience working across a Global organization
- TFS (Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Experience using metrics to perform analyses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills