You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it.
You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us! Summary:
The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator will primarily coordinate home health care admit scheduling under the supervision of the Branch Manager, Clinical Director or Clinical Manager, for clients of all ages in their primary place of residence with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency/source.
Analyzes and generates all incoming clinician orders.
The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator p rovides recommendations to clinicians on how to correct orders that are written in error.
The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator c oordinates the scheduling of all uncovered visits for clinicians who are off, sick or unable to see due to full workload.
The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator w orks with Intake and Marketing staff to coordinate admit referrals daily.
Qualifications: Qualifications Education
- Under the direction of the Branch Manager, Clinical Director or Clinical Manager, the LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator assists in identifying the patient's physical, psycho-social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator answers incoming scheduling phone calls from clinicians responding in a courteous and professional manner to general questions, using software program to provide information, as needed.
Uses tact and diplomacy in handling difficult interactions.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator analyzes and generates incoming clinician orders throughout the day, assigning visits to the appropriate and available case manager.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator participates in planning, coordinating and implementing care in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary team in accordance with the POC.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both staff and patient (OSHA).
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator assures the continuity of care through scheduling patient care.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator provides effective communication to patient/family, team members and other health care professionals as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, communication notes and evaluations.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator monitors cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors.
- The LVN/LPN Scheduler Coordinator performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Graduate of an accredited School of Vocational/Practical Nursing. Licenses/Certification
Current state license as a Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse.
Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
Current driver's license.
Must have reliable transportation and insurance. Experience
Two years experience as a Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse in a clinical setting, home health preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee
Click Here .