We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Maintenance Planner / CMMS Administrator
The CMMS Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor EAM software at a NA facility center. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc. The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software trainings to end users and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analyst to roll out standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publish facilities KPI metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
• Participates in EAM software implementation projects at regional level.
• Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the facilities team.
Key words: CMMS, EAM, Computerized maintenance management system, Maximo, MP2, Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Scheduler, Maintenance Planner
• 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 3+ years' experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• 3+ years' experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
• Customer service and project management experience.
• 3+ years' experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
• Travel up to 15% within a region is required
• 4-year BS degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 4+ years' working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
• 2+ years' data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.