Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
The Managing Director will manage services sales representatives focused on accounts in the Columbus market. Candidates will spend time in the following areas: new business development, managing local sales and managing the technical professional staff.
- New revenue generation
- Sales/Business Development activities
- Developing a sustainable services sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets
- Articulating the Compuware "Value Proposition" to Customers, Sales Teams and Professional Staff
- Territory planning and reporting
- Completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews)
- Development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines
- Complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome issues
- Document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
- Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Compuware services and have a detailed understanding of competitors
- Partner with Compuware's Product Sales teams within your geography to enhance business development efforts
- Accurately communicate expectations, appreciation, and recognition to Professional Staff
- Effectively communicate the vision, mission, values, and goals of Professional Services and the company
- Training, mentoring/motivating, business development, candidate recruiting, conflict resolution, customer service, staff retention, intra-business unit synergies and P&L responsibilities
- 10+ years experience selling professional services including end to end solutions and consulting services
- 5+ years experience managing experienced solutions sales teams and successfully mentoring and motivating sales team with regard to quota attainment and operational responsibilities
- Experience managing IT professionals, sales professionals, clients and branch revenue goals
- Proven track record of hitting sales goals in a competitive IT solutions environment
- A proven track record of selling to CxO level customers in a variety of industry verticals including, but not limited to: healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and finance
- Ability to identify strategic solutions opportunities within existing and new accounts, including placing professional staff to supplement IT projects, managing projects, or outsourcing the development and application maintenance
- Proven experience building and managing a business pipeline to exceed branch goals for revenue and contribution margin
- Exceptional contract negotiation skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and proposal development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and personnel management skills
- In addition to the listed job requirements, candidates who possess Operational Management experience in an IT services environment are strongly preferred
Click Here To Apply!
We offer competitive salary (Six figure income potential year one with no cap), company-sponsored premium medical & dental plans, company-paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick days and a company matching 401(k) plan. If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place. We invite you to explore Compuware Professional Services and discover more about our work, our people and how our values extend beyond the business. We hope you'll consider joining our extraordinary team. At Compuware, your talent and intelligence can take you as far as you want to go.