Clickbooth.com is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst who will analyze data and forecast outcomes/implications through a thorough understanding of digital metrics. Draw conclusions, summarize actionable recommendations and communicate strategies that optimize results.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Work with large data sets to create, measure and provide key insights for online campaigns for clients across a variety of industries.
- Use quantitative methods and tools to analyze campaign performance across a variety of online metrics such as click thru rates, bounce rates, conversions and retention.
- Develop and execute well-structured digital marketing measurement models
- Analyze referring traffic mediums (email, onsite, search, social, etc) to understand consumer behavior.
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for optimization of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to improve external clients performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, or Marketing
- Experience in data analysis and proficiency in Excel, statistical analysis and modeling.
- Analytical and a tenacious problem solver. Quickly assimilates data and grasps the essence of where the data is directing.
- Experience in online media analytics such as Paid Search, Banner advertising, etc. (preferred but not required)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Intellectually curious, interested in “figuring out" solutions to problems