Performs assigned patient care and observation duties under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Monitors and operates patient care equipment safely. Maintains clean and healthy environment. Performs designated technical skills and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Currently enrolled in an accredited nursing degree program having completed two semesters or three quarters of clinical rotations. Addendum to Job Description
• Rising senior nursing student
• Current enrollment in an accredited (RN) BSN program or new graduate from accredited BSN (RN) program.
• Completion of Core Nursing/Medical Surgical course and clinical practicum.
• Grade point average 3.0/B or higher
• Able to work 36-40 hours per two-week pay period
•Current American Heart Association BLS Card Preferred Qualifications
This position is for Emory Healthcare's Summer Nurse Extern Program scheduled to begin 6/2013, ending 8/2013.
Candidates for this position must have completed a minimum of 2 clinical semester rotations in an accredited school of nursing program. Additional Job Details
Externships are for the following locations:
Emory University Campus
Emory Orthopedic & Spine Hospital
Saint Josephs Hospital Of Atlanta
Emory Johns Creek