We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Nurse Extern, 2013 Summer Nurse Externship
Performs assigned patient care and observation duties under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Monitors and operates patient care equipment safely. Maintains clean and healthy environment. Performs designated technical skills and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Currently enrolled in an accredited nursing degree program having completed two semesters or three quarters of clinical rotations.
Addendum to Job Description
• Rising senior nursing student
• Current enrollment in an accredited (RN) BSN program or new graduate from accredited BSN (RN) program.
• Completion of Core Nursing/Medical Surgical course and clinical practicum.
• Grade point average 3.0/B or higher
• Able to work 36-40 hours per two-week pay period
•Current American Heart Association BLS Card
This position is for Emory Healthcare's Summer Nurse Extern Program scheduled to begin 6/2013, ending 8/2013.
Candidates for this position must have completed a minimum of 2 clinical semester rotations in an accredited school of nursing program.
Additional Job Details
Externships are for the following locations:
Emory University Campus
Emory Orthopedic & Spine Hospital
Saint Josephs Hospital Of Atlanta
Emory Johns CreekUpdated