We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work per diem with our company. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
After evaluating your resident's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Valid and current Occupational Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current