TriWorth is looking to bring on an Oracle BI Consultant to join an IT solutions client of ours. The candidate will be responsible for implementing Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions that leverage Oracle’s BI tools; Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite (BIFS), Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) and all supporting data integration tools (Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Warehouse Builder and Informatica).
In addition to traditional delivery responsibilities, we are looking for a motivated individual who will help drive the growth of the overall practice by contributing in the following areas:
- End-to-end BI/DW project activities, including discovery, meeting leadership and facilitation, design, testing and delivery
- Project management
- Participation in sales pursuits
- Contribution to solution portfolio and intellectual property
- Presentation opportunities at industry and Oracle trade events
- The ideal candidate will have 4 plus years of experience participating in, and/or leading teams of consultant that deliver projects using Oracle BI technologies.
- Ideal background includes previous consulting experience with the Big 4 and/or other Tier One consulting firms.
- Travel up to 80% is expected and required.
- Dimensional data modeling and design
- OBIEE Meta data development management
- OBIEE dashboard and report development
- Knowledge of E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft or JD Edwards systems is preferred
- BI/DW experience in the Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Utilities, and/or Financial Services industries is preferred
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in consulting organizations is strongly preferred
- Specific job title/level will be dependent on candidate’s experience. Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
Click Here To Apply!