We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Outpatient Fee For Service Therapist ( Northwest )
NHS Human Services of Philadelphia is currently seeking Fee-for-Service Outpatient Mental Health Therapist to work with children/adolescents and adults.
The Outpatient clinic provides flexible day, evening and Saturday hours, immediate availability of new clients, and supports will be provided during monthly clinical staff meetings and with the on-site coordinator. The Mental Health Outpatient Fee for Service Therapist will be expected to perform the following job functions:
1) Provide therapy to Child/Adolescent & Adult Mental Health population in the outpatient program.
2) Provide a minimum of 12-15 hours of face to face service weekly with the potential of up to 30 hours per week.
3) Interface with families, treatment team members and case management.
The Outpatient facility is located at 11082 Knight's Road Philadelphia, PA, which is easily accessible from routes 1, 63, and 95 by Franklin Mills Outlets.
key words: social work, social worker, psychology, psychologist, counselor, counseling, therapy, therapist, mental health, clinical, sociology, clinician, psychosocial
1) Master's degree in Behavioral Health or a related clinical human services field
2) Two years of experience is required. The following experience in the behavioral health field will be considered:
-undergraduate and or graduate experience in mental health related research activities
-teaching assistant in mental health related coursework
-any paid or unpaid work in a mental health related environment or social services agency
-undergraduate honors thesis research in psychology or social work
-master's level thesis hours, doctoral thesis hours
-undergraduate and graduate school internship or practicum experiences
-core graduate coursework including psychotherapy techniques, assessments,
psychology theories, psychopathology, and ethics.
3) therapist must be available to perform 12-15 billable hours of therapy per week
NHS is an EOE of M/F/D/V