Position Title: Process Engineer
Working Location: New York
Employment Status: Full-Time Regular
Required Experience: Not Indicated
Required Education: Bachelor's Level Degree
Travel Required: 0%
* Conduct investigations of process deviations or failures to determine root cause and corrective actions.
* Develop and conduct studies to resolve processing issues.
* Develop and update Batch Records, SOP’s, and other technical documents
* Initiate and execute change controls.
* Conduct operator training on processes and procedures.
* Provide processing and manufacturing knowledge for optimization of new products and new technology. Including review of master manufacturing documentation.
* Collaborate with Validation/QA to ensure process validation initiatives in the Plant are robust.
* Support pilot and commercial scale studies for product/process evaluations.
* Support New Product Introduction at OH site.
* Contribute to Product Lifecycle Management program, including statistical analysis of critical product/process attributes
Bachelors degree in Engineering, technical, or scientific discipline
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Process, Manufacturing, or Project Engineering position or R&D Operation. Manufacturing experience is preferred