We're sorry... This job has expired or been removed. It may have been filled or removed for some other reason. For your reference the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Professional Sports Team - Clubhouse Manager
• Issue and maintain all player uniforms for each game and workout. Insure that all holes, tears, and rips are repaired in a timely manor.
• Launder all players’ personals, towels and umpire uniforms after each game and workout.
• Provide a spread after batting practice to the players and staff, including snacks, fruit, and sandwiches, in conjunction with the team budget in addition to post-game spread for players, coaches, and umpires.
• Maintain and clean home and visiting clubhouses including bathrooms, umpire room, and lounge areas.
• Supervise and train Senior & Junior bat boys for games
• Under direction of the athletic trainer, keep inventory and pass out baseball equipment including balls, bats, catcher equipment, etc.
• Insure both home and visitor players have access to clean water at all times.
• Make sure all equipment gets to and from the visiting stadiums during road games.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to communicate and work well with coaches, players, and stadium staff in a sometimes stressful and fast-paced environment.
• Previous clubhouse management experience a plus.
• Ability to work long hours and a flexible schedule.