• Issue and maintain all player uniforms for each game and workout. Insure that all holes, tears, and rips are repaired in a timely manor.
• Launder all players’ personals, towels and umpire uniforms after each game and workout.
• Provide a spread after batting practice to the players and staff, including snacks, fruit, and sandwiches, in conjunction with the team budget in addition to post-game spread for players, coaches, and umpires.
• Maintain and clean home and visiting clubhouses including bathrooms, umpire room, and lounge areas.
• Supervise and train Senior & Junior bat boys for games
• Under direction of the athletic trainer, keep inventory and pass out baseball equipment including balls, bats, catcher equipment, etc.
• Insure both home and visitor players have access to clean water at all times.
• Make sure all equipment gets to and from the visiting stadiums during road games.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to communicate and work well with coaches, players, and stadium staff in a sometimes stressful and fast-paced environment.
• Previous clubhouse management experience a plus.
• Ability to work long hours and a flexible schedule.