A Project Engineer is currently needed for a world renowned manufacturing organization. This position is responsible for to oversee and guide the tooling and fabrication of a durable goods manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates must have 6+ years’ experience with the design, tooling and set up of a related facility. A BS in engineering is highly desired although relevant experience will also be considered. This position is located in the greater Milwaukee area and relocation is available.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Prepare detailed specifications for equipment and tooling.
- Assist in determining equipment and process requirements for capacity planning.
- Interface with other Manufacturing Engineers in establishing parts and material flow concepts within the manufacturing facility.
- Plan, justify and introduce major capital investments (manufacturing cells, systems, machines, and equipment).
- Troubleshoot and identify causes of operational problems. Initiate and implement modifications or configuration changes associated with corrective action.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- B.S. Degree in Engineering is highly desired although candidates with relevant tool & die experience will also be considered
- Experience within a durable goods manufacturing environment is required
- Exposure to aluminum die casting, metal removal operations, pressworking mild steel, stainless steel and brass, induction motor manufacturing, assembly, test, or packaging processes is desirable
- Prior experience in a production facility with moderate to high production volumes
<Benefits for the Project Engineer
Related Words: engineering degree, degree in engineering, bs degreemechanical engineering degree, degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineer, electrical engineering, electrical installation engineer, electrical field engineer, electrical design engineer, bseemechanical design engineer, design engineer, mechanical engineer, development engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, electro mechanical engineer, mechanical engineering, mechanical designer, mechanical design, machine design engineer, machine designer, machine engineer, bsmemechanical engineer, mechanical engineering, bsme, manufacturing engineermechanical engineer, mechanical engineering, bsmemechanical design engineer, design engineer, mechanical engineer, development engineer, electro-mechanical engineer, electro mechanical engineer, mechanical engineering, mechanical designer, mechanical design, bsme, mrp, spc, material resource, material management, mapics, bpics, apics, tqm, cim, jit, mtm, cim, mapics, bpics, apics, manufacturing, fabrication, tooling, jig, fixture, fixtures, die, molds, jigs, tool designer, tooling engineer
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.