River Run Rehab & Nursing CTR. is looking for a receptionist. This position was created to provide support to the administrative roles within the organization by providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Part Time Positions
Shifts: 4:30 to 8:00 Mon. to Fri. or Weekends 9:00 to 7:00
Responsiblities will include:
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and redirect properly.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Type memos, correspondence, and other documents for sales and executive staff.
- Operate office equipment.
- Entering and approving work orders and other documents in fax/scanning system
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered into multiple sources
- Ensure all paperwork is maintained electronically
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Highschool Diploma or GED preferred
- Proficient in English language
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs and good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in related field
- Experience in Medical facility Preferred If you are interested in working with our valued clients, please email a copy of your cover letter, resume and salary requirements