This position will provide Administrative/Secretarial support for the Physician Recruiters for his/her respective division. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following essential functions.
**_Essential Duties and Responsibilities -_**
* Prepare, generate and track provider employee and independent contractor agreements.
* Prepare, mail, track and follow-up on all written references.
* Prepare expense reports, check requests and any other financial documents related to recruitment process.
* Update all job openings on the EmCare web site as instructed by the Recruiters.
* Prepare provider files and maintain all applicable documents.
* Compile mail and track all provider applications. Maintain a sufficient stock of application packets, orientation materials, etc.
* Generate cold call and or mailing lists for all Recruiters. The Recruiter is responsible for drilling down” the list.
* Enter candidate’s demographics, CV history and education information into EmTrac, after Recruiter establishes the EmTrac record.
* Prepare all documentation related to compensation surveys, i.e., spreadsheets and PowerPoint maps. Generate the calling list for compensation surveys.
* Ensure hospital fact sheets are updated with Recruiting Information.
* Coordinate travel schedules for both the Recruiter and the Candidate, conferences and prepare itineraries accordingly. Includes direct contact with Administrative/Executive staff of contracting hospitals.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* High school graduate with prior administrative experience assisting sales or recruiting preferred, and one year or internship in office support role required.
* Candidate must have ability to work in rapidly changing healthcare environment.
* Versatile computer skills required, proficient in Microsoft Windows Programs, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database Management and LotusNotes; Graphic design skills a plus.
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills. Ability to take on multiple tasks and function under stressful situations and deadlines.
* Be a team player, enthusiastic, self-motivated and possess careful analytical skills.